Stratospherec is excited to be working with one of the UK's leading Financial Services companies who are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their growing team.
As part of this exciting and varied role you will be required to take responsibility for design, creation, testing and management of the implementation and support of new and amended applications delivered on the company’s Intranet and Internet sites. This is a hands-on Development role, however responsibilities as part of the Senior role will include mentoring and training Junior and Mid-level Developers when needed.
Successful candidates should have the following experience:
· At least 8 years programming experience including HTML5, C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET 4.5, CSS3, SOAP/RESTful APIs, Visual Studio, Bootstrap, and SQL Server.
· Any experience with emerging technologies such as Signal R, .NET Core or mobile application development is beneficial.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and use your own initiative.
· Experience in managing and/or mentoring a small team of developers to deliver results.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Using appropriate tools, templates and standards to create well designed and engineered web-based applications and to provide web interfaces to new or existing information systems.
· Designing the content and appearance of complex web pages in collaboration with internal clients/users.
· Test pages and correct coding errors, taking due account of system performance and browser compatibility issues.
· Working on internal Web Applications, public websites, and communications layers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking Senior Developer to join a company that is increasing in size on a daily basis!