My client is a well-established integrated digital marketing agency based in London who are currently working with a number of household-name brands. Their aim is to harness the power of collective thinking to create digitally led marketing solutions which unlock potential and unleash digital performance.
The company is looking for a Senior .Net developer with experience of development within CMS platforms to work on a wide range of client projects. Working alongside the existing Development team you will form a key part of delivering exciting builds, from brochureware sites through to custom web applications.
*** Please be aware that this role is being advertised on a hybrid/remote basis, however the successful candidate must be prepared to travel into offices in Richmond or Covent Garden at least once per month. This client cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time.***
You will be part of a dynamic and vibrant development team which is professional and focused but works in a relaxed and friendly environment. Your time will most likely span across several different clients, typically involving build phases for ongoing improvements, new projects and providing support for existing client web sites when required.
• Development of Kentico Xperience websites in .Net 6.0+ from visuals and functional specifications
• Contribution to designing and architecting applications, as well as writing technical/system design documentation, whilst having an eye on the CMS editor’s experience.
• Investigating and providing solutions to bugs and issues.
• Being security conscious of delivered code and keeping up-to-date on security and data protection best practices.
• Mentoring mid-level and junior developers, helping plan their work and take part in code reviews.
• Ensure that you keep other team members (such as project managers) up-to-date on progress via Jira and communicate issues and blockers when they arise.
• Taking ownership of tasks from the outset and ensuring accountability for delivering on time and to the highest standard and quality.
• Adapt and work on various projects such as CMS lead websites, developing APIs, integrating with various 3rd party APIs and other systems.
• Contribute towards the development teams ongoing improvements to standards and optimisation.
• Communicating with internal team members, clients and third parties at a technical level
• Provide support to other teams in the company, such as the SEO and Analytics teams, to aid them in creating technical solutions for issues within their remit.
Must haves for the role
• Good working knowledge of .NET 6.0+
• Experience of developing websites using Kentico, or other CMS's such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, or Umbraco
• Integrating with databases (MS SQL), APIs and back-end database systems
• Knowledge of using SCSS/SASS
• An understanding and experience of website standards, specifically accessibility, performance and SEO
• Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
•Hybrid working policy
•Additional day off on your birthday