We are a Sussex based Tech Recruiter working with clients across the UK to find the top tier of IT talent to work for their companies.
At Stratospherec we are more than just a Technology Recruitment Consultancy – although we think you’ll find our Employment knowledge and Recruitment Service is second to none. We pride ourselves on being a small, niche team of specialist recruiters who can provide unparalleled technical IT recruitment knowledge – combined with an industry leading recruitment service.
Stratospherec is excited to be working with a well-established financial services company in Chichester who are the leading supplier of purchasing card software in the UK.
They are looking for a Senior QA Tester to take the lead on the testing function, and to act as a mentor and advisor to other less experienced members of the testing team.
The primary objective of the QA/Test Lead is successful testing of company software, ensuring the stability, security, efficiency & effectiveness of company Products & Services. You will be involved in all aspects of testing throughout the project lifecycle, from initial development testing through to final acceptance by the stakeholder/customer. You will need to gain a detailed understanding of the day-to-day Operational processes, such as Interface File formats, file/transactions processing, as well as company Products & Services.
*This role is NOT fully remote and will require travel into Chichester, West Sussex. This company is unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role***
Stratospherec is excited to be working with one of the UK's leading Financial Services companies who are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their growing team.
As part of this exciting and varied role you will be required to take responsibility for design, creation, testing and management of the implementation and support of new and amended applications delivered on the company’s Intranet and Internet sites. This is a hands-on Development role, however responsibilities as part of the Senior role will include mentoring and training Junior and Mid-level Developers when needed.
Successful candidates should have the following experience:
· At least 8 years programming experience including HTML5, C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET 4.5, CSS3, SOAP/RESTful APIs, Visual Studio, Bootstrap, and SQL Server.
· Any experience with emerging technologies such as Signal R, .NET Core or mobile application development is beneficial.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and use your own initiative.
· Experience in managing and/or mentoring a small team of developers to deliver results.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Using appropriate tools, templates and standards to create well designed and engineered web-based applications and to provide web interfaces to new or existing information systems.
· Designing the content and appearance of complex web pages in collaboration with internal clients/users.
· Test pages and correct coding errors, taking due account of system performance and browser compatibility issues.
· Working on internal Web Applications, public websites, and communications layers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking Senior Developer to join a company that is increasing in size on a daily basis!
My client is a well-established integrated digital marketing agency based in London who are currently working with a number of household-name brands. Their aim is to harness the power of collective thinking to create digitally led marketing solutions which unlock potential and unleash digital performance.
The company is looking for a Senior .Net developer with experience of development within CMS platforms to work on a wide range of client projects. Working alongside the existing Development team you will form a key part of delivering exciting builds, from brochureware sites through to custom web applications.
*** Please be aware that this role is being advertised on a hybrid/remote basis, however the successful candidate must be prepared to travel into offices in Richmond or Covent Garden at least once per month. This client cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time.***
You will be part of a dynamic and vibrant development team which is professional and focused but works in a relaxed and friendly environment. Your time will most likely span across several different clients, typically involving build phases for ongoing improvements, new projects and providing support for existing client web sites when required.